This in-depth session allows for an open-floor discussion in “Grammar Group” settings to ask questions and cover the following troublesome topics:
- Run-on sentences and fragments in professional correspondence and e-mail
- Comma traumas!
- Confusing word pairs (such as affect/effect and who/whom and insure/ensure/assure)
- Commonly misused words
- Correct use of quotation marks and solutions to hyphenation headaches
- Any other hot grammar, spelling, capitalization, or punctuation question you want to ask
- BONUS: All exercises are based on realistic correspondence and examples. Oh, and don’t be surprised if there’s a pop quiz: a fun one!