“Don’t Look Like an Ape in Front of Your Next Audience”
Join us for The No-Panic Plan for Presenters two-hour workshop at The Jackson Zoo
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
9:45 – 11:45 a.m.
Education Center at The Jackson Zoo
2918 West Capitol Street
Jackson, Mississippi 39209
Presented by Certified Speaking Professional Mandi Stanley
During this highly interactive seminar, you’ll learn to think and speak on your feet in a flash. Participants will discover new approaches to presenting their ideas with clarity, confidence, and power through learning:
- The Three-Minute First Impression: What you absolutely must do in the first 180 seconds to build rapport and credibility with the people you meet
- Tips for controlling your body language to communicate the message you want
- The only secret to eliminating nervous habits and jitters, especially the credibility-robbing “ums” and “uhs”
- The final word on handshaking etiquette
- How to organize your thoughts–and not be boring
- How to avoid just fizzling out at the end by closing with conviction every time
- Surprise presentation tips from the pros
Registration per participant: $57*
*Registration includes a copy of the award-winning business book The No-Panic Plan for Presenters: Your A-to-Z Checklist for Speaking Confidently and Compellingly Anywhere, Anytime
Call 601-856-8282 for details or to register a group.
Oops! We could not locate your form.